This past week I’ve been participating in a Double Duty Divas campaign testing the new Luvs NightLock Diapers.
I applied for the program for three reasons:
- The diapers we’re using now recently began not holding up overnight for my lil lady
- If they don’t leak during the night, they leak right when we pick her up from the crib and it gets “squished” when our arm pushes on the diaper or after she sits
- I was considering testing out the Luvs diaper brand, but hadn’t wanted to purchase a pack in case it didn’t work
All in all, it was perfect timing because these diapers were made purposely for overnight use. I was so excited to be one of the selected testers to receive a free pack of Luvs NightLock Diapers.
After testing for seven days, I have to say I’m impressed with the absorbency of the new NightLock diapers. And I’m not saying this because I received a free pack because you know I always keep my reviews objective. Seriously, these diapers have kept my lil lady dry all week. We don’t need to worry about whether we’ll get wet when we pick her up in the morning while carrying her to change her diaper.
One morning when her diaper was particularly full, I held off on changing her right away. I decided to let her sit and play. With our current diapers once she sat on the floor they would leak right through. The NightLock diapers didn’t do this during our test. They not only held up after she sat, they also held up after she started moving. That’s a big deal because my daughter is a scooter not a crawler. She scoots on her butt to get around. This means she’s constantly putting “stress” on the diapers she wears when she scoots. Lil lady happened to start walking this past week, but she still scoots when she’s tired of walking. The only think I think could be improved on the diaper are the tabs. I think they can be a little larger. Otherwise, I’m pretty happy with them. We’ll continue to use our regular diapers in the day, but I think we’ll be using the Luvs NightLock Diapers for nighttime when they’re available on the market.
There are two new diaper designs per package – same funky Luvs monkey, new designs
Here are some key facts Luvs states about their new NightLock Diapers:
- New Luvs with NightLock offers the ultimate in overnight protection for baby AND a good night ahead for Mom with:
- Our largest absorbency area EVER to help lock wetness away, even overnight, and locks away wetness better than Huggies Snug & Dry** – meaning less leaks at night for baby and more time for mom to enjoy those nighttime hours, however she sees fit
- Leak Barrier Leg Gathers to ensure leaks are kept away from PJs and in our diaper – where they belong!
- The Luvs Money Back Guarantee (we feel so strongly about our diapers, we’ve guaranteed them!)
- Plus, beginning September 16, 2013, to coincide with Luvs with Night Lock appearing on shelves, for the first time EVER, Luvs will be offering print-at-home coupons Luvs.com.
- September 16th will also see Luvs releasing a new series of our beloved “First Kid/Second Kid” commercials on our YouTube page (www.youtube.com/luvsdiapers
Luvs with NightLock isn’t available on retailer shelves nationwide until September 16th, but they were provided to us for testing, and Luvs is also providing an additional pack of Size 3 diapers for me to raffle off. This means you can win a pack of size 3 Luvs NightLock diapers by enter the raffle below to get an exclusive sneak peak at the product, even before it becomes available in stores.
Enter now here via Rafflecopter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Want more info about Luvs?