I finally finished making the thank you cards to send out to everyone who came to Lil Man’s 1st birthday. It took me forever to make them because I wasn’t motivated on the design nor keen about writing over 30 cards. But, I wanted to make and send them because I wanted everyone to know we were grateful.
Here they are… they’re not pretty. In fact, I think they’re pretty ugly. Lol. But, they’re done. They’re handmade. They’re colorful. Our theme was Dr. Seuss’s Cat in the Hat, so I decided to add his head peaking into the card.
- Box of 5×7 notecards from Target (it’s a box of 100 divided into 6 colors)
- Dr. Seuss image/clipart printed onto white cardstock (print it using your regular computer printer)
- Glue stick
- Cricut Expression Machine
- Thank you shape – Accent Essentials cartridge
- Shape for back of card – Accent Essentials cartridge
- Thank you – Alphalicious cartridge
- Cupcake – Celebrations cartridge
Don’t laugh. Actually, it’s okay if you do. I won’t be offended. In fact, let me know what you think. I’m sure you have plenty of suggestions on how I could have made them pretty, so I’d love to hear them. Really, because this is just the first of many handmade cards in our future. -_^