So, I’m officially 1/2 way through with my current pregnancy. It feels as though it’s gone much quicker than when I had lil man. Partly because this pregnancy has been much easier than when I had lil man.
Yes, we’ve had to deal with the amnio and the fear of down syndrome, but comfortability wise, this pregnancy has been much better.
- I’m able to eat and hold my food down.
- I didn’t break my tailbone this time (at least not yet).
- Morning sickness was bad weeks 8-12, but with lil man it was my entire pregnancy.
- I haven’t been cooped up at home.
- Weather has been nice.
- Went on a nice family vacation to London for three weeks.
- Lil lady has not been as abusive as lil man. He was kicking up a storm and particularly loved my ribs.
- Not worrying about not having a job.
I just can’t believe how quickly time has flown.
Here are some photos of the lil lady… who refused to move during her anatomy exam last week, so we have to go back again next week.